PLEASE NOTE: Applicants hired for any position at Springs Valley Community Schools are required to submit a background check immediately after being hired. Click on the link below to submit your background check information. Only those hired need to submit a background check.
Click here to submit your background check information
Substitute Teachers Needed! If interested click on this link, www.pcmiservices.com and click the ‘Start’ button to apply now.
- No District Positions available at this time.
Elementary School and Preschool Postings:
- Preschool Teaching Assistant Position
- anticipated opening for a Certified Special Education teacher for our Moderate/Severe Classroom
Springs Valley Elementary is looking for the following qualities in all positions:
- A valid Indiana Teaching License (for teaching positions)
- Shares SV Elementary Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Accountability
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan, assess and continuously improve instruction by accomplishing school-specific goals focused on continuous improvement
- Embrace professional learning and growth opportunities and contribute to a healthy team/school culture grounded in teamwork, collaboration, high expectations and support
- Plan and implement creative, engaging and purposeful lessons based on the Indiana Academic Standards
For immediate consideration, please submit a Letter of Interest, Completed Application, Resume and References to:
Mrs. Renee Childress, Principal
Springs Valley Elementary School.
356 S. Larry Bird Blvd, French Lick, IN 47432
Please call Mrs. Childress for additional information. 812-936-4820
Junior-Senior High School Postings:
- Classroom teaching aide
All teaching positions are listed in full description on the Indiana Department of Education site.
Springs Valley Junior-Senior High School is looking for the following qualities in all positions:
- An active teaching license.
- Strong communication skills with administration, fellow teachers, parents and all students.
- Collaboration with our teachers inside and outside of the normal school day to meet the goals of the students, staff and school building.
- Determination to meet the individual needs of all students to maximize their opportunity to graduate with a diploma.
- Motivating, energetic, well-mannered and dedicated to our Springs Valley school corporation.
Recommendations, but not requirements, for these positions include:
- Additional licenses for scheduling flexibility.
- Possess, or desire to obtain, a Master’s in the content area to fulfill the requirements for dual credit certification.
- Experience applying blended learning to meet the needs of all students.
- Experience or willingness to sponsor and/or coach extra-curricular activities.
Please send a letter of interest, resume and references to:
Kyle Neukam, Principal
Springs Valley Junior-Senior High School
326 S. Larry Bird Blvd.
French Lick, IN 47432
Click here to download Teacher Application form (pdf file)
Click here to download non-certified application form (pdf file)